February 21, 2018 - 8:00 am
February 23, 2018 - 5:00 pm
AddressSandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg View map
The 2nd Annual South Africa Transformation Summit is a the foremost even for B-BBEE, Transformation professionals to gather and discuss best practice in the implementation of B-BBEE from across South Africa. The event is taking place from the Wednesday 21st to Friday 23rd of February at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
The Largest Event For B-BBEE Professionals in South Africa
As we move towards Mastery of the Revised Codes of Good Practice many managers still face challenges in the impact, implementation and sustainability of transformation efforts in South Africa. The transformation plan is a dynamic document which requires the transformation professionals to manage many moving parts such as the organisational strategic plans, the charter targets, interpretation of the codes, the business performance in terms of Net Profit After Tax, the Economically Active Population figures from the statistician general office, new technology options, employment equity planning and reporting, scenario planning, appointing a verification manager and more.
B-BBEE management has become a critical component in many organisation and master of how to implement your transformation plan amid these dynamic parts is essential to success.
In some organisations there is a conflict as to who should be responsible for transformation and who that person or team should report to? In other organisation transformation target are part of line managers employment contracts and key performance areas. As a nation we still have come a long way since the introduction of the Revised Codes however still have distance to go in terms of mastery and implementation.
This event is structured for transformation professionals from both private and public organisations to come together towards the mastery of the codes and discuss best practice activities in the implementation of transformation plans.
Why attend the 2nd Annual SA Transformation Summit 2018?
- Learn best practice for implementing transformation in your organisation.
- Appreciate how to best achieve B-BBEE points in a sustainable way.
- Foster a greater understanding of the B-BBEE elements and the common pitfalls transformation professionals experience in scorecard points maximisation.
- Master common interpretation challenges and how to navigate the codes in conjunction with your verification agent.
- Understand the skills, role and reporting lines of the most impactful Transformations Manager today.
- Explore strategies for sustainable impact of you transformation plan.
Why this Summit is a must attend!
- Discuss the methods, plan and strategies to achieve results in B-BBEE management
- Network with other Transformation Professionals in an open environment
- Get clarity on interpretation issues and challenges
- Lean the best way to position yourself in your organisational structure as a Transformation Manager
- Foster the skills necessary to succeed in the implementation of your transformation plans
- Learn how to sense check your transformation strategies and plans before costly implementation
- Learn best practice to save you time and money in your efforts
Who Will Attend?
Transformation Managers, Compliance Managers, HR Managers, Procurement/Supply Chain Managers, Finance Managers, B-BBEE Champions, B-BBEE Consultants, Verification Professionals, B-BBEE Regulators, ESD Professionals.
To immediately book your place at this course, contact me as soon as possible on tel.: +27 (0) 11 341 1000. I look forward to confirming your participation.